Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Holidays
Yes, I will be throwing in Halloween with this post! It has been a couple months without updates, so I will just throw the bulk of it together. Halloween was an interesting night. Dave was good enough to take the kids trick or treating while I got lucky enough to attend Aly's infamous party. It was odd not having to take the kids all around the neighborhood, but Dave said they had a great time and even went to bed on time. We were able to spend an evening at Cornbellies again this year too. We had so much fun and Rorey had his first spook in "The Creature". We had a ton of fun, and there was hardly any planning to it. 



Thanksgiving was full of activities and food! We were able to spend time with the Smith side of the family and boy did we do a ton of stuff. We were able to fit going to the movies, the spa, temple square, trax, city creek mall, black friday shopping, texas roadhouse, kangaroo zoo, playing hours upon hours of texas hold'em, dominion, and christmas tree choppin' all into the celebrations. All in all we enjoyed catching up with the family, and the kids had endless fun with their cousins.







Now we are preparing for Christmas and the New Year. I feel a little more prepared this year, as I have my cards and cookies done and delivered. (Smith side pending addresses, they're coming!) We have some parties here and there, but nothing too hectic. It's going to be a breeze I think. Plus I already got a letter from Santa that the presents are fully stocked under my house and ready for delivery. Glad to have prepared early this year. 
I have so much to be thankful for this year, and I am grateful for those who have been there for me through it all.




Now all we need is a couple feet of snow!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment