Braid Maid
My new addiction is braiding! I have always loved braiding, since I was a little girl I would braid anything I could break into three parts. It was easy from a young age to braid others' hair, but my Mom always had to braid my hair for me. I am not sure why it seemed so difficult, but doing my own hair was challenging. I had practiced before, but time and time again I would just get frustrated. Well low and behold I decided to keep practicing to get better, and now I love it so much I can't stop. Since I have two boys, I don't often get the chance to braid anyone's hair anymore. So I will just have to continue on my own head.

You should try this braid: http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/braids/the-bow-braid-cute-braided-hairstyles/
ReplyDeleteWhoa that is funky! It almost reminds me of laced Christmas candies!
ReplyDeletehttp://be-u-tifulme.blogspot.com/2012/06/snail-braid_06.html
ReplyDeleteI think you should try this one for real! Super cute!