Thursday, June 7, 2012

Early Bird Gets the Tooth


We are going to visit my Mom in two weeks! A lot of talk has been going on about it, so naturally Dallen packed his bag already. Each day, multiple times a day he says "K it's time to go to Mamyo's house. Let's go." He is so excited, it's adorable. We are all getting anxious and excited for the trip coming up! Can't believe it's been almost a year since I have seen my Mom. 

While at Dave's final hockey game tonight, I discovered a milestone of Rorey's! He has two new teeth! I couldn't believe it, because I do not remember Dallen having his teeth for a while. His two from teeth are here six month before Christmas! If I could get him to open his mouth upside down, I would post what they look like. But I am not as talented or insane as most mothers. ;)

Speaking of Dave's final game. I need to mention a couple "incidents" that happened. Apparently Dave somehow got a high stick and whacked Ryan in the throat, within the first half of the game. But that was nothing compared to the last 10 seconds of the game! Somehow, Dave and an opposing team member locked skates and crashed right into the boards going pretty fast. Fast enough that the other guy hit so hard he broke his thumb, and bashed his head into the boards hard enough that he passed out.  It was bad, but I was glad Dave only walked away with a skinned knee. Even with all the drama, they completed their season with a perfect 0. Better luck next season boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment