Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just Dance It
 If you like tearing chunks of skin of the most tender parts of your feet........then dancing is for you! Some things in the dance world can not be escaped. Blisters for example are something that you get almost on a weekly basis. I am trying to break in new hard shoes and I have tried everything! I have bathed them, I have worn them around the house for hours on end, and I have folded them and locked them in place under my couch for days on end. This new set is wicked! Every time I try to dance in them, they thank me by wounding my heals and toes alike. I keep hoping they will finally break, but they end up breaking me. Ahh to achieve the day when I can dance again without saying to myself " Just dance it!" through the pain.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I've had my hard shoes for over a year now and they are finally starting to break in. Yes, I said over a YEAR! I still need to find a cushion for my big toe before I lose my other toenail. Ah, the joys of dance :) I wish you were coming to the feis this weekend! Have a safe trip! We should totally start planning our Wyoming trip if you still want to go :)

    ReplyDelete