Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bon Anniversaire Boys
 A big Happy Birthday to my brothers Austin and Marshall! Today these guys are 23, and I am sure they are out livin' it up! From the time they were babes, I was hooked. They were our babies to play "Mommy" with. They were our dolls to play "dress up" with. They were our girlfriends to play "Barbies" with. Over the years, my sisters and I would pick on, yell at, wrestle with, conspire against and play dirty tricks on them. We always heard our parents say "one day you guys will all be friends". But we never listened. We knew we would never get along. We had no crystal ball to peek into our futures, and see that our parents statement was true. Here we are all in our twenties, and I would say we are "friends"! For a family tossed along the sharp waves of life, I would say we have made it a priority to stay friends and love each other throughout it. I love my brothers and am grateful for their friendships in my life. I look forward to many more years of fun, teasing and memories.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I just want to reach in the photo and pull out little Marshall and nom him up!!! THat might be creepy but I can't help it...

    ReplyDelete