Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Black Lab or Lab Rat

Well I went in for my routine monthly lab testing. Yes I am a lab rat! I am sick to death of all the testing, and medications and "well your antibodies are healthy, but your body is screwing you over for no reason" statements! Who the heck is running this show anyway?! I decided that I am. I am tired of the uncertain shot in the dark resolution. My resolution is this. I am in control of my body and my mind, and if I choose to be healthy I will be. I am waiting to hear what the Doc says on Thursday, but my mind is pretty made up. I am going to let things be for now. No more testing and no more drugs, give them to the dogs. 

On a lighter note, I was able to fit in a real nap today! It was weird, Dallen was playing with neighborhood friends and Rorey was asleep. I can't honestly remember the last time I took a nap in the middle of the day. Loved it!


I know these pictures have nothing to do with what I am talking about today. That's the best part! I still find joy at just looking at these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment