Scooter
How is this kid so beautiful?! Every time I pick him up I squeeze him half to death! This is his favorite position to sleep and drink a bottle in, legs up. He is so precious, but this little angel is super mischievous too. His favorite thing to do is play in the bathtub. He would stay in there all day if I'd let him. He loves to put every little crumb in his mouth. He also loves chewing on cords! He won't take a teether or paci for anything, so keeping the cords tucked away out of reach is all I can do. He just somehow manages to find them anyways. He has many names including Wheezer, Scooter, Nugget, Baby Boop, The Banshee and Rorinator just to name a few. He gets around by army crawl only! He still refuses to sit as well. He can do it, but he doesn't like to so he pushes back to get on his tummy again. He doesn't laugh! Why did his cute laugh go away?! He lost it and can't find it, but he holds it in. He is a squeeler! I know he loves Mom and Dad, but I think his favorite person is Dallen. When he sees him come into the room he lights up just looking at him. When Dallen plays with him he can't get enough of it. I love watching the two of them interact together. It's something I never knew I was living without having just one child. But it's the most magical thing in the whole world to see. His latest skill is something mommy was also well known for when she was a baby, RASPBERRIES!
(Pardon the mess! We just got back from our jog, hence the shoes everywhere.)

Oh my soul I miss that kid!!!! Give him extra loves for me!!! and some for Dallen, and then tell Dallen to give YOU tons from me!!!! Love you guys, and love the blog, helps me feel like I'm still there and know what all is going on with you guys.
ReplyDeleteHis eyes are soooo BIG!! I can't wait until his laugh comes back too! I wonder if we can get Marshall to train him to make faces like he did Dallen. Haha! It would be EPIC!!
ReplyDelete