Smiles and Giggles
As we were getting ready for church today, we were all in a deep conversation when Dallen came out of the bathroom saying he needed help with his hair. As you can see from the photos, he did an interesting job! His hair looks wet, but really that's gobs of gel. He was upset because he couldn't get the hair in the back to go down. We were all trying to not burst out laughing, cause he looked so funny but he was being so serious. I helped him fix it, but because of the time we had to keep all that gel in. It was go gross and crusty half way through the meetings. He is so silly!
Later that evening, we went to see Gradma Margaret again. She is home from the hospital now, and still in a lot of pain but doing well. It was good to see her up moving around on her own. We visited for a while and then headed off to meet up with Marsh and Kira for the adventure awaiting us tomorrow!


I can't read your posts Name! Only the titles. Is it just me? I've tried viewing in Chrome and IE. I'm so internetually inept. :/
ReplyDeleteYou are not! I had them blocked :)
ReplyDeletePhew! Love Dallen's hair! You should have him try to do Rorey's hair too!
ReplyDelete