Monday, May 21, 2012

FHE
 The Hibachi House here in Lehi, is one of our favorite places to go for a family evening. It is like going to a Teppanyaki grill, but way cheaper and faster. Nice when you have kids to feed, and most their food ends up on the floor, in their lap, on their clothes and their faces. We had a nice dinner and then brought the kids straight home for baths. Since Rorey became a rug rat, he gets more dirty each day from dragging himself across the dirty floors. Needless to say both the boys require baths after meals with rice and sauce. Watching the boys in the bath is one of my favorite things as a Mom to do. It's the fun kind of cleaning! Those little moments of splashing and giggling at the end of the day are my perfect kind of medicine. I spent the entire day scrubbing my kitchen from top to bottom. No, I am still not done! I think I will probably spend most of tomorrow on it too. My hands are scrubbed raw, and if I find any thing else sticky right now I might have to scream. Then go get the 409! I love cleaning, and I hate it. Love it because it's the best kind of service I can give my family. But I hate it because the messes never end. Once I get a space clean, (not even a room, just a space) messes are already unfolded in their most horrific might. I don't know how people keep up with even more children. I know my mini violin music should have been queued by now. So I will just end on saying I had a productive day, and still have to get my jog and some video editing done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment