Friday, May 25, 2012

School is out!
 Holy mackerel it's summer! Dallen had his last day of school today, and I can 't believe it. They did a circus for the kids, and they got to watch a movie and have snacks. It was the talk of the town today! He couldn't stop talking about how cool it all was. So dang cute, and I can't believe my bug is done with his first year of school. Dave and I decided to surprise him with a campout in the backyard. As soon as Dave got home we set up the tent, then ran to the store where Dallen was able to pick out his own treats. (He got a little over excited about this part!) We had dinner and then it was out to the tent. I put Rorey down for bed, and then snuck out the front to scare Dallen and Dave in the tent. I got 'em good! I about died laughing. I told Dallen I had something in my pocket. He looked and found a box of cards. I taught him the basics of "War" and even though he didn't quite realize the face value of the cards, he winned me.


We love these lemonades, they are the best! I bet you can't tell whose is whose! They made for a perfect evening of fun.



We are looking forward to an amazing summer, and can't wait to record our ride.

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing: Dallen-blue, Dave-green, Naomi-pink. This is such an awesome tradition! If you are still here next year, I want in on this backyard camping action!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Kiramey I think you know us too well! You are dead right! We should plan some more camp out's this summer!

    ReplyDelete